Human Resources, Corporate Services, Air Mi
Like any winning team, Nike, Inc. relies on talented, ambitious individuals to thrive. Every day, the Corporate Service teams raise the bar on excellence. The diverse disciplines that make up these teams include Finance, Facilities, Legal, Human Resources, Procurement, Child Development, Administrative Support, Strategic Planning and more. Corporate Services drives innovation in process, technologies and services, while fueling the company with exceptional levels of support.
Nike, Inc.'s uncompromising focus on human potential extends to its workforce. Nike Human Resources teams help attract, retain, and reward the world's most innovative people by creating programs to help them thrive. They accelerate company growth as stewards of culture, organizational effectiveness, talent and change. The global Human Resources community includes experts in talent planning, talent acquisition, talent development, compensation and benefits, employee relations and more. Together, they develop a motivated, diverse and engaged global team.
As a Talent Acquisition Recruiter for Nike's Air Manufacturing Innovation (Air MI) organization, you will develop detailed recruitment strategies to help develop large proactive pipelines to serve the needs of our global business partners. This role will play an integral role in establishing engineering and operational talent communities and work hand-in-hand with various Nike leaders, including Vice Presidents, General Managers, and Directors.
KEY DELIVERABLES FOR THIS ROLE INCLUDE:
- providing extraordinary candidate and hiring manager experiences throughout the entire recruitment lifecycle
- consulting with your business segment to drive talent attraction campaigns and employ innovative search strategies to attract top passive engineering talent
- consulting with hiring teams as the guide on candidate market trends, compensation/offer recommendations, and interviewing best practices
We are seeking an individual that enjoys "full-desk" delivery including candidate research, passive candidate outreach, and high activity levels. This role has the opportunity to work across multiple geographies while establishing premier candidate experience.
The Talent Acquisition Recruiter will have the ability to innovate on process, emerging recruitment technologies, and key talent acquisition projects. You will work with several different technologies including Taleo ATS, Avature CRM, Google+, Chrome Extensions, LinkedIn, Stack Overflow, and Indeed.com.
The ideal candidate will have experience recruiting in multiple different geographies across and have comfort in complex offer packages including international relocation. In addition, you'll be the subject matter expert on the AirMI recruiting process including leading requisition creation, intake process, job posting and candidate tracking processes.
• Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Business or a related field
• 2 years' additional experience in lieu of a degree
• 3+ years' full cycle recruitment experience, including developing diverse candidate pipelines
• Solid understanding of Boolean Logic and the use of Chrome Extensions such as Connectifier, Prophet or Google+
• Experience developing complex search strategies to attract domestic and international passive talent
• Comfortable driving Talent Acquisition projects with cross-functional teams
• Familiarity with Taleo ATS and/or Avature CRM