Requisition Number 19-0948 Title Regional Specialty Manager City San Francisco State CA Zip Code 94110 Description
Our Company is looking for a bright, motivated Regional Specialty Manager (RSM). The Regional Specialty Manager will report directly to the Clinical Director and will lead a region of our offices with the primary responsibility of ensuring financial, operating
and patient care excellence. This position has accountability for key financial and operating results within the region. The RSM will have a passion for building high-performing teams that are dedicated to achieving results and supporting the company's values
and goals. This position requires collaborating with office management, both clinical and non-clinical, Director of Operations, Clinical Directors and Corporate Leadership as it relates to dental office financial and operating metrics, leadership, communication,
motivation, and patient care.
Our team consists of over 600 professionals and staff at our corporate headquarters in Orange, California and more than 200 dental practice locations.
Growth and Execution
- Analyze Specialty business and financial data to recognize trends, build on strengths, improve weak areas, and identify anomalies occurring in the region.
- Ensure office management and staff is focused on providing consistent, excellent patient service and quality care.
- Maintain working knowledge of competitors in the marketplace and stay well networked within the region.
- Oversee region to ensure that priority projects and initiatives are executed and brought to completion.
- Ensure compliance with federal, state, and local regulations that impact business operations.
- Oversee compliance with company policies and practices.
Team Member Development and Retention
- Ensure Specialty team members are fully trained and engaged in providing high levels of patient care.
- Partner with office leadership and Talent Acquisition to ensure adequate staffing levels are maintained
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
- Minimum two (2) years related work experience as a Business/Office Manager, with emphasis on managing a large Dental / Specialty Practice.
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience as a multi-unit manager.
- Able to balance the necessary skills to achieve success with business results as well as people development
- Able to implement company strategic vision into actionable steps
- Support for our company's growth and commitment to our values
- Versatility in working with analytical and financial data, creative information systems tools and reports
- Good judgment and a strong grasp of people to work well with our employees, management and patients.
- Able to build relationships across the organization
- Strong project management and problem solving skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Excellent time-management and prioritization skills
- Able to travel within region and to the corporate office on a regular basis
- Excellent computer skills with proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, etc)
- Multilingual preferred
- Candidate must be local to assigned territory