We are looking for?
Octo Consulting Group has experienced tremendous growth, due to hard work coupled with great success. We are seeking an experienced Sr. Technical Recruiter to our growing HR team.? The candidate will support Octo?s management to achieve continued growth through the full lifecycle recruiting of IT and management consulting professionals.? This position reports to the Director of Talent Acquisition.You?
You are the ideal candidate if you have solid experience recruiting talented professionals supporting National Security and Financial Markets, both cleared and uncleared.? You will be responsible for managing full life cycle recruiting efforts for both direct work and new business development proposals. To be successful in this role, you will have experience recruiting the following skills sets:? Agile/Scrum, Systems Engineering, Software Developers, Cyber, IT/Systems, and more. You will be recruiting highly skilled, technical candidates so a strong understanding of SDLC is important for success. You are comfortable working side by side with your team, Program Managers and Executive staff; making decisions together to quickly deliver valuable staffing solutions to our clients and their missions. You have a passion for quality work and customer service. You are agile, retrospective, not afraid to identify what we are doing wrong so we can fix it, and what we are doing right so we can improve on it. You will be responsible for generating leads and building a network of highly cleared candidates, identifying candidates for direct opportunities, interviewing, and negotiating offers.?You will be required to work with internal clients on market trends, competitive intelligence, and recruiting strategies to successfully expand Octo?s network of highly qualified technical candidates. You should have a strong knowledge of and existing pipeline within the DMV markets.Additional Responsibilities:
- Be a trusted business/staffing advisor by working closely with hiring managers to understand current and future hiring needs; source, screen, and recommend candidates to hiring managers.
- Partner with hiring managers to ensure awareness of all proposal activities, staffing plans and competitive landscape.
- Perform full life-cycle recruiting activities from initial job identification and posting, sourcing and screening, interviewing to negotiating offers.
- Manage and coordinate all communication with the candidates during the recruitment process, including negotiating offer terms and preparing the offer letter.
- Collaborate with HR team and others on internal resource management needs.
- Utilize social media, internal/external networks, and other avenues to creatively recruit for open positions.
- Build and maintain a pipeline of qualified candidates within Octo?s ATS, leveraging recruiting resources and networking to identify highly cleared candidates within the intelligence community.
- Communicate recruiting efforts through weekly staffing meetings.?
- Work to ensure continual improvement of the recruiting strategies.
- Assist with proposals as needed and support College recruitment efforts.
We were founded as a fresh alternative in the Government Consulting Community and are dedicated to the belief that results are a product of analytical thinking, agile design principles and that solutions are built in collaboration with, not for, our customers. This mantra drives us to succeed and act as true partners in advancing our client?s missions.What we?d like to see?
- Bachelor?s degree from an accredited college in a related discipline, or equivalent experience/combined education.
- Minimum of 8 years of professional experience with 4 years of life-cycle technical/IT recruiting experience.
- Experience building a network to capture passive candidates.
- Must be flexible to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment to meet deadlines, all while maintaining a positive, customer-focused attitude.?
- Experience working closely with and communicating to senior management in a professional manner.?
- Strong organizational, verbal, and written communication skills are required.?
- Highly proficient with Applicant Tracking Systems (experience with Hirebridge a plus).
- Familiarity of OFCCP regulations and hiring to support Affirmative Action goals
- Experience responding to & supporting Request for Proposal (RFP), Request for Information (RFI), and Task Orders/IDIQ labor market.
- Proven track record of recruiting to metrics, including prioritization of open requisitions.
- Ability to maintain confidential and sensitive information.