JOB SUMMARY / GENERAL DESCRIPTION:
Perform entry level professional duties of moderate difficulty providing the opportunity for professional training in various offices. Perform assigned duties to acquire knowledge of methods, procedures and standards required for successful performance.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS / PRINCIPAL ACCOUNTABILITIES:
Other duties may be assigned.? A teammate in this position must have the ability to:
* Process supplier requests for changes to their account.
* Research rejected system notifications to suppliers.
* Enroll suppliers in Oracle ISupplier module.
* Accept and respond to supplier inquireis via mail, email, fax of phone
* Apply research techniques to investigate supplier inquiries using multiple systems.
* Communicate research results to the supplier within 20 days of receipt of the inquiry.
* Record and manage the work inside the imaging and workflow system. Name the source of the error so those interested can make improvements.
*?Accurately key all relevant data from the supplier's invoice. Enter all invoices the same day received to earn all available cash discounts
* Research invoices that do not successfully match using system generated error reports.
* Manage own time and assignments.
* Work productively at all times while paying close attention to detail.
* Analyze, generate and maintain records and other reference material necessary for departmental use.
* Project professionalism, courtesy and accuracy in verbal and written communications.
* Be open to change in processes and procedures and willing to recommend improvements to same.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS:
A teammate in this position must:
* Have obtained at least Sophomore?status in a Bachelor?of Accounting degree program; OR be enrolled in Graduate degree program.
* Be currently enrolled at an accredited college or university.
* Pass the complete examination, including the employment medical, established for this class.
* Office environment.
McLane offers competitive pay and benefits including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, STD/LTD and 401(k).
Candidates must pass a background check, drug screen and other job requirements.
McLane is an EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability.