Clopay Building Products is North America's largest residential garage door manufacturer. We pride ourselves on delivering exceptional customer service as well as unsurpassed quality and innovative products.
Our employees are the cornerstone of our success and we are looking for dynamic individuals to join our team. We have an excellent opportunity for a Human Resources Generalist at our Troy, OH manufacturing plant.
- Engages in staffing activities including recruitment, testing, placement, orientation, transfer, promotions, procurement of temporary labor, layoff, recall and termination of plant and office personnel.
- Drive employee retention, support company goals and promote employee satisfaction
- Provide advice, assistance and follow-up on company policies, procedures and documentation.
- Coordinate the resolution of specific policy-related and procedural problems and inquiries.
- Administers benefits programs, including disability.
- Maintains accurate and complete employee files and other HR related information.
- Administers and maintains pre-employment and post-offer testing including Drug and Alcohol testing.
- Provide specific research/investigation into operational issues, as requested.
Qualified candidates must possess the following minimum qualifications:
- Minimum of 3 years experience preferably in a manufacturing environment.
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources or Business or equivalent experience plus education.
- Must possess strong leadership, interpersonal, facilitation and problem solving skills.
We offer a competitive salary and a very comprehensive benefits package, including tuition reimbursement up to $5,250 per year, 401K, paid holidays, sick, and vacation time.
Equal Opportunity Employer, providing a drug-free work environment.
EOE Male/Female/Disabled/Veteran - We welcome applications from Veterans and the Disabled!