Accounts Payable ClerkCompensation:
$55000.00 to $65000.00 yearly
We are working with a fantastic client in the Middle TN area on finding an expert Construction Compliance Associate
to join their organization!
This is a full time, direct full-time position that includes:
- Compensation between 55-65K depending upon experience
- Opportunities for advancement
- Laid back, casual environment
The Compliance Specialist will be responsible for:
- Establish and maintain relationships with all subcontractors and suppliers
- Ensure that all required documents; W9?s, Bonds, Contracts, Certificates of Insurance, Lien Waivers, Business and Contractor Licenses are all received and up to date
- Enter and maintain database of all submitted documents required for timely payments
- Perform various other general accounting tasks as needed
- Only experience in candidates will be contacted and considered; please no phone calls
For more information on this and other full-time accounting and finance opportunities across the Nashville metro area, please contact Ryan Lankford ? Recruiting Manager (Finance & Accounting) at Robert Half on or email in strict confidence to [Click Here to Email Your Resum?]
Requirements for consideration on the Construction Compliance Associate :
- BS degree in Accounting or Finance OR 2-5 years of applicable experience in a similar role
- 2 years construction accounting experience
- Proficient Microsoft Excel skills (all candidates will be administered test)
- Strong customer service, communication, problem solving, analytical and organizational skills
- Prior experience in Microsoft Office products and multiple AR software applications
- Accounts Payable experience
- Experience with Viewpoint accounting system
Robert Half Finance & Accounting, the world's leader in specialized financial staffing, provides exciting full-time opportunities in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more. We pioneered the professional staffing industry, and we've been successfully matching professionals with employers since 1948. Our proven proprietary processes, along with our relationships in 325 locations worldwide, allow us to provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune? magazine?s list of ?World's Most Admired Companies? since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Apply for this job now or contact our nearest office at for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
? 2019 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.