Methode Electronics, Inc. (NYSE: MEI) is an international engineering company headquartered in Chicago, IL, with over 6,500 employees worldwide. Since being established in 1946 as a single-product manufacturer, Methode has since expanded its business into industrial design, manufacturing & distribution and professional services. Our company's vision is to utilize our technical capabilities to deliver unique, turnkey solutions that provide genuine value for our customers and its shareholders. As a global developer of custom engineered, application specific products and solutions, we are able to bring our innovative technologies closer to the customers and markets we serve. Methode?s business is managed on a segment basis, with those segments being, Automotive, Medical, Industrial and Interface. The Company has components in the primary end markets of the automotive, Big Data, white goods, aerospace & defense, consumer electronics and healthcare industries. For additional information, .
Supports the organization?s financial operations.
- Accounts payable vouchering
- Responsible for effectively researching, tracking and resolving documentation issues or discrepancies for the areas listed above. Reconciles sub-ledgers for the aforementioned categories to the general ledger.
- Daily Production Reporting
- Assist with month/quarter/year end close (prepare journal entries, perform account reconciliations on various accounts, etc)
- Accumulating information for the preparation of monthly financials
- Completes special projects and miscellaneous assignments as required.
- 5 + years? experience in Accounts payable vouchering and general accounting functions
- Degree in accounting preferred, but not required or related experience preferred
- Experience with manufacturing organizations a plus
- Proficient with Excel and Word.
- A strong understanding of accounting fundamentals required.
Methode Electronics is an equal opportunity employer.? We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information and other legally protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here: EEO Poster, if you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to [Click Here to Email Your Resum?] or call and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.