Vaco is partnering with a growing accounting firm in Downtown Denver. They are seeking an experienced full-charge bookkeeper/senior accountant. The company has an amazing company culture, great benefits, 18 days PTO, fully stocked kitchen and newly remodeled office.
* Manage accounts payable and accounts receivable for the firm, including incoming cash deposits and client collections.
* Files quarterly sales tax accurately.
* Responsible for month end reconciliations, journal entries, and overall general ledger maintenance.
* Approve employee billable hours and expense reports.
* Generate data reports requested by management and staff.
* Manage multiple projects in a rapidly growing, fast-paced, interactive, results-based team environment.
* Strong verbal, written, communication and presentation skills
* High level of professionalism, attention to detail and commitment to excellence.
* Willingness to work additional hours during busy times as needed.
* 4-5+ years of accounting/bookkeeping experience.
* Bachelor's degree in business or accounting.
* Outstanding computer skills with experience using accounting software.
* Advanced Excel skills.
* Ability to manage multiple tasks at once and meet deadlines
* Must have excellent communication skills
VACO is Ranked 4th out of 250 on Forbes' 2018 list of America's Best Professional Recruiting Firms? Now serving the Greater Denver Area!