Administrative Assistant-Downtown (Recent SAP)
- Performing a wide range of administrative duties in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong knowledge and recent use of SAP
- Dealing with sensitive and confidential information with limited supervision.
- Managing office phones, front door access and shared office area
- Keeping records; photocopying, scanning, faxing, filing, and scheduling/calendaring
- Assisting with legal, compliance and tax matters
- Creating, editing and proofreading legal documents, memos and letters
- Building and submitting expense reports in accordance with company policies
- Composing, editing and formatting company documents
- Managing office services and related activities
- Provide back-up support to Assistants, when needed
- Additional responsibilities as needed
Qualifications and Skills
- High school graduate required; College degree preferred but not required
- Minimum of 2+ years of experience as an Administrative Assistant or in a similar role
- Superior English verbal and written communication skills. Attention to detail
- Advanced computer skills (including SAP, Word, Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Prioritize conflicting needs - handle matters expeditiously, proactively and follow-through to successful completion
- Strong organization, project management and problem-solving skills with impeccable multi-tasking abilities
- Ability to exercise sound judgement and discretion, particularly when handling confidential matters/material
- Flexibility to tackle novel and varied projects
ONLY CANDIDATES WITH REQUIRED EXPERIENCE WILL BE CONSIDERED.
DUE TO THE HIGH VOLUME OF RESUMES PLEASE NOTE YOU DO NOT NEED TO APPLY IF YOU HAVE RECENTLY SUBMITTED TO ANOTHER VACO POSTING. YOUR QUALIFICATIONS WILL BE CONSIDERED FOR ALL OPEN VACO
Your resume will never be submitted to a client company without your prior knowledge and consent to do so.
We are shaping the future here at Vaco
! If you would like to join Apply below.
Do you know someone who is the right fit? Call today and learn more about the Vaco