Are you a Recruiting Associate who strives for a challenge and is a top performer?
Would you be interested in an amazing track for upward mobility with excellent training and resources to help you succeed?
Here's some background:
We are looking to add top talent to join our strong team where our focus is providing RPO workforce solutions to our client - one of the world's premier fixed income managers.
The Recruiting Operations Associate is responsible for coordinating the logistics and execution of the new employee pre-hire onboarding process. This role will be strategic in partnering with the Recruiting Operations team in redesigning and implementing a new workflow for our pre-hire onboarding process as we work to create new efficiencies and systematize historically manual processes to provide best-in-class support for new employees and internal hiring managers. This is an on-going 6+ month contract with career growth opportunities and will sit at our client's site in Newport Beach, CA.
If you are interested in a fast-paced environment and enjoy the challenge of leading a business to success, then this is your career opportunity!
What you need:
* 1+ years of relevant administrative, human resource or recruitment process experience
* Excellent technology skills; specifically, Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
* Experience working directly with recruiters, hiring managers/client, and candidates to manage the onboarding process is a plus
* Strong attention to detail, superior organization and time management skills
* Self-starter, able to work independently and seek out answers & resources on your own
We apply our expertise to provide a suite of proven workforce solutions that improve our clients' productivity, efficiency and cost containment.
ManpowerGroup Solutions is a dedicated business unit of ManpowerGroup - a world leader in employment services for more than 60 years, and a recognized pioneer in the industry.
If you are interested in joining one of Fortune's World's Most Admired Companies, then please forward your resume!
ManpowerGroup is an EOE/AA/Vets/Disabled Employer