Preferred Solutions Group (PSG) is a woman owned business based in Washington, DC that is uniquely qualified to serve small businesses and corporations alike as they seek to address shifting personnel needs in an ever changing environment.? An established part of the Washington, DC community, PSG has maintained effective and successful relationships with a diverse group of companies and federal agencies?since its founding in 1987.?
We?are currently looking for an experienced Operations Coordinator. Position Description:
- Serve as one of the primary points of contact for visitors and clinical operations; handle requests for information.
- Assist the Department with organizational tasks.
- Maintain DLM's conference room calendar.
- Organize DLM employee federal government travel.
- Provide clerical and administrative support and respond to customer needs.
- Set up, organize, and maintain files and records.
- Answer calls and route to respond to customers and refer callers to the appropriate subject-matter expert.
- Enter and retrieve computerized data and prepare correspondence and reports.
- Complete forms and prepare memoranda and corerspondence.
- Conduct interviews with supervisors and employees to obtain information about organizational missions, functions, and work procedures.
Please note:?**Applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex or national origin.**
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in a related field. Four (4) years of specialized experience plus a High School diploma is equivalent to a BA/BS degree.
- Minimum of six (6) years of experience in a clinical or research setting. (preferred)
- Previous hospital experience. (preferred)
- Expertise with Microsoft Office Suite (MS Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint).
- Knowledge and NIH travel and procurement systems. (preferred)
- Strong communications skills, both oral and written.
- Excellent analytical, organizational and time management skills.