Federal Way Accountemps Staffing Manager LOCATION
WA FEDERAL WAY JOB DESCRIPTION
As a Staffing Manager
, your responsibilities will include:
- Manage all aspects of temporary and temporary to full time hiring including: Devising search strategies, drafting and placing advertisements, evaluating resumes, coordinating/managing telephone and in office interviews, and writing MPC?s.
- Conduct all interviews.
- Set up and evaluate assessments.
- Offer coaching and feedback to candidates.
- Solidify Robert Half?s presence in the local marketplace through: Consistent participation in networking organizations, face to face events, and meetings and online networking.
- Strategize with teammates to accomplish weekly business growth goals.
- Provide excellent customer service to both clients and candidates.
- Manage candidate relationships to maintain satisfaction.
- Responsible for locating and tracking candidates working for the competition.
- Maintain accuracy of applications through inputting necessary criteria into internal applicant tracking system.
- Accounting/Finance/Business Administration/ Human Resources degree preferred.
- 2+ years? finance, accounting, or banking experience preferred.
- Experience with performing in a metrics driven environment preferred.
- Working knowledge of current Windows operating system, Microsoft Office Suite (especially Excel), and any content management application (Salesforce).
- Working knowledge of any prominent General Ledger or ERP accounting package preferred.
- Knowledge and familiarity with accounting and finance department operations.
- Ability to overcome objections, negotiate with clients and candidates and be effective in closing job orders.
- Positive attitude and an engaging business-like approach.
Top Reasons to Work for Robert Half:
- EXCITING CAREER OPPORTUNITIES WITH THE INDUSTRY LEADER? For more than 70 years our history of success and strong client relationships provide a level of stability few companies can match.
- PERFORMANCE = REWARD ? We offer exceptional earning potential and a competitive benefits package, including a base salary and monthly performance-based bonuses, paid time off, group health, life and disability insurance, and retirement savings plans.
- UPWARD MOBILITY ? With more than 300 staffing locations worldwide, we provide excellent career advancement potential, both locally and beyond.
- TOOLS FOR SUCCESS ? We provide world-class training, client relationship management tools and advanced technology to help you succeed.
- RESPECTED WORLDWIDE ?Robert Half has appeared on?Fortune? magazine?s list of ?World's Most Admired Companies? since 1998, as well as numerous ?Best Places to Work? lists around the world.
Watch this video to learn more about working at Robert Half.
You may submit your application materials online or call 1. for additional ways to apply.
Robert Half International Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/Disability/VetJOB LOCATION
WA FEDERAL WAY