Kelly Services is seeking and Accounts Payable Specialist
for a manufacturing company located in Louisville, KY.
This is a direct hire opportunity.
- Enter invoices/Expense Reports
- Cut Checks
- Answer Vendor Inquiries in a professional manner
- Resolve invoice problems and discrepancies
- Process Vendor Credits
- Track Vendor Returns
- AP Reporting
- Provide support to various business levels
- Multi Task
- Work with accuracy and a sense of urgency
- Maintain vendor records
- Provide support for yearend AP audits
- Adhere to all Company Safety rules and regulations
Why Kelly ? ?
- 3-4 years of total business experience
- Accounts Payable experience required
- Accounting Degree required
- Knowledge of products, processes, and services in manufacturing environment
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent analytical skills
- ERP experience
- Excellent PC skills, especially Excel
- Must be able to work extended hours depending upon situation
With Kelly, accounting and finance professionals like you will have access to some of the world?s
most respected companies?providing you with challenging, high-visibility projects that can transform
your career. We work with 95 of the Fortune 100? companies, and more than 3,000 finance and accounting
hiring managers rely on us each year to access the best temporary and full-time talent: people like
Let us help advance your career today. About
Kelly Services ?
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people
around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of
talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook , LinkedIn and Twitter .
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females,
Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is
committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity
is The Law.