The Staffing Manager is responsible for all aspects of the day-to-day operation of the Staffing Managed Service Program and main contact for Client engaging managers. Directly supervises team in the Managed Service Program and carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities ?
- Works directly with client managers to facilitate staff augmentation need and all related transactions
- On-going training of hiring managers on program and policies, requisition entry, candidate review and contractor time approval in the VMS
- Monitor timesheet submittals and approvals weekly
- Work closely with Human Resources, Legal and Corporate Security, to ensure contractor compliance with corporate policies and procedures
- Daily responsibilities include participation in or facilitation of contractor and supplier relations, setting-up new suppliers, coordinating candidate submittals and interviews
- Bill Rate negotiation, coordination and verification of drug and background checks, all other contractor "onboarding" responsibilities
- New Supplier & Contractor VMS training
- Prepare and present monthly/quarterly program reports to client and corporate management
- Answer supplier questions, monitor supplier and contractor activities
- Supervises support staff for the program
- Independently negotiate contract provisions within the scope of assigned authority
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret the most complex documents. Ability to respond effectively to the most sensitive inquiries or complaints.? Ability to write speeches and articles using original or innovative techniques or style.?
- Ability to make effective and persuasive speeches and presentations on controversial or complex topics to top management, public groups, and/or boards of directors.
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, margins, mark-ups, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume. Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions. Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of Internet software; Spreadsheet software and Word Processing software.
- Speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations; Listens and gets clarification; Responds well to questions; Demonstrates group presentation skills; Participates in meetings.
- Writes clearly and informatively; Able to read and interpret written information.
- Communicates changes effectively.
- Delegates work assignments; Sets expectations and monitors delegated activities.
- Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness.
- Follows policies and procedures; Completes administrative tasks correctly and on time; supports organization's goals and values.
- Uses time efficiently with strong interpersonal Skills
- Maintains confidentiality.