Staffing Manager AT LOCATION
MD BETHESDA JOB DESCRIPTIONJob Summary
Our Staffing Managers
work in a team environment and have responsibility for negotiating and developing business with new and current clients. Staffing Managers market our services via telephone and by conducting in-person meetings with hiring managers and decision-makers in accounting and finance departments. Additional responsibilities include: recruiting, interviewing and matching highly skilled accounting and finance professionals with clients? projects, temporary assignments and temporary to full-time opportunities; managing ongoing assignments to deliver outstanding customer service to both clients and candidates; providing ongoing communication and career guidance to candidates; and participating in local trade association and networking events to increase Accountemps? presence in the local business community.Qualifications:
- Accounting/Finance/Business Administrative Degree preferred.
- 3+ years finance, accounting, or banking experience preferred.
- Working knowledge of Excel and any prominent General Ledger or ERP accounting package preferred.
- Knowledge and familiarity with accounting and finance department operations.
Top Reasons to Work for Robert Half:
- EXCITING CAREER OPPORTUNITIES WITH THE INDUSTRY LEADER? For more than 70 years our history of success and strong client relationships provide a level of stability few companies can match.
- PERFORMANCE = REWARD ? We offer exceptional earning potential and a competitive benefits package, including a base salary and monthly performance-based bonuses, paid time off, group health, life and disability insurance, and retirement savings plans.
- UPWARD MOBILITY ? With more than 300 staffing locations worldwide, we provide excellent career advancement potential, both locally and beyond.
- TOOLS FOR SUCCESS ? We provide world-class training, client relationship management tools and advanced technology to help you succeed.
- RESPECTED WORLDWIDE ?Robert Half has appeared on?Fortune? magazine?s list of ?World's Most Admired Companies? since 1998, as well as numerous ?Best Places to Work? lists around the world.
Watch this video to learn more about working at Robert Half.
You may submit your application materials online or call 1. for additional ways to apply.
Robert Half International Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/Disability/VetJOB LOCATION