Financial Advisor Assistant
(Financial Services Firm)
Our Client?s Financial Firm located in the? Sebring, FL? area is growing rapidly and looking to add a key employee to the Team. They are seeking a professional? Administrative Assistant / Financial Advisor Assistant? who is ready to help their already thriving company continue to grow. They are looking for hard-working, success-oriented employees who possess great people skills, are team players and want an opportunity to advance their career. If you want to join a Financial Advisor Team that has experience in the industry, is dedicated to their clients, staff and has created a culture of success, this may be a good fit for you!
- Ability to prioritize projects and manage time
- Strong organization skills & attention to detail
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced and fun office environment
- Self-directed initiative and Strong follow-through
- Ability to be adaptable as situations or business demands change
- High level of confidence, perseverance and a strong desire to succeed in a goal-oriented environment
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and verbal communication
- Ability to closely follow office processes & policies related to office operations & client privacy
- Willingness and desire to be part of a Team Environment and to learn through a mentoring relationship
- Ability to adhere to complex Regulatory and Compliance requirements
Prioritizing client needs and helping to create solutions is an important part of their culture and at the core of everything our Client does. In providing excellent client service you will:?
- Greet clients in-person or by phone in a warm, friendly, welcoming manner
- Ensure client business flow and communication expectations are met and superior service levels provided
- Develop effective working relationships with Team Members to ultimately provide effective, high-quality service for clients
- Calendar Management for Financial Advisor(s), including client appointments and event arrangements
- Process applications and other various industry-specific administrative tasks
- Generate various daily, weekly, monthly and annual reports for Financial Advisor(s) / Office
- Provide both pre/post Client Meeting Support for the Advisor Team
- Provide thorough, high-quality research, problem-solving and issue resolution
- $28,000 - $36,000 Annually (Based on applicable Experience and/or Qualifications)
- Monday - Friday Work Schedule
- Career Growth Opportunities
- Generous PTO Policy & Paid Holidays
- 401k Plan w-Match
- Professional, Fun, Motivating Atmosphere
We want to help you reach your full potential!? We are looking for hard-working candidates with a passion for customer care and who truly enjoy helping make a difference in their people?s lives!
Presented by Humans Being Resources, Inc.
Thank you for your interest in our client?s? Administrative Assistant / Financial Advisor Assistant ?position in the? Sebring, FL ?area. Humans Being Resources, Inc. is a Talent Acquisition and Personnel Solutions company. We are not a temp/staffing agency and at no point will you be applying for employment with our company. We assist our clients with their direct-hire, permanent-placement hiring needs. When being considered for this position you may be asked to participate in personality profiling, skills assessments and/or phone/video interviews. If you feel that you meet the requirements for this position, please? submit your resume today !
- 2+ years of solid Administrative Experience in a professional office setting
- 2+ years of Customer Relations Experience (Receptionist, Client Service Representative, Etc.)
- Advanced Technology Skills and use of Microsoft Office products (Word, Power Point, Excel, Etc.)
- CRM Software / Database Experience is a plus (Example: SmartOffice, Redtail, Etc.)