Here's what you'll do:
* Build talent pools via strategic sourcing plans using a varied array of tools and resources.
* Engage passive talent and position Wonderful Citrus as an 'employer of choice' in functions such as; Finance and Accounting, Farming, Engineering, Sales, Marketing, and other groups as assigned.
* Expertly screen, assess, and recommend talent for positions across our locations in the US and Mexico.
* Enhance the Employer Brand of Wonderful Citrus by leveraging social media channels, nurture campaigns, attending professional networking events and ensuring an amazing candidate experience.
* Drive the recruitment process for business leaders -- coaching and guiding managers throughout the process. This includes creating interview guides, feedback forms, owning interview planning and debrief sessions and coaching interview teams on behavior-based interviewing techniques.
* Work within a team on special projects and hiring initiatives.
* Leverage data and reporting to inform key stakeholders using our applicant tracking system, Excel, PowerPoint, and other technologies or systems.
* Develop effective working relationships with the hiring leaders while seeking to understand their complex and unique talent needs.
* Manage the full recruitment process and candidate workflow through Applicant Tracking tool
* Conduct weekly one on one's with active hiring leaders and attend business staff meetings to position Talent Acquisition as a true business partner.
Here's what you'll bring to the table:
* BA/BS degree in business, communication or related discipline and/or equivalent work experience.
* Minimum of 3-4 years recruiting experience, of which at least 2 years will be as an in-house corporate recruiter for a large organization.
* Experience recruiting for international positions is a plus.
* Strong client relationship, negotiations and consulting/influencing skills.
* Excellent communication, organizational and interpersonal skills, and the ability to work independently are necessary
* Ability to coach others on behavior-based interviewing skills, facilitate recruitment strategy meetings and interview debrief sessions. Korn Ferry Interview Architect experience is a plus.
* Creativity, curiosity and drive to exceed client expectations.
* Flexibility, courage and confidence are key.
* Ability to work with grace under pressure and have an adaptable communication style.
Here's what we'll bring to the table:
* A values-focused culture that invests in our people, we do what is right, have a focus on continuous improvement, operating with the voice of the customer, and driving long-term profitability.
* Competitive benefits package including Medical, Vision, Dental, and 401k with match eligibility.
* Free on-site gym
* On-site subsidized high- end cafe offering farm to table meals and snacks.
* Free on-site other wellness-focused activities.
* Wonderful Wellness Clinic -- Free for you and your dependents on-site resource for physicals, check-ups, immunizations, health screenings, pediatrics (for children 5 years of age and older), basic mental health and/or social services, and physical therapy; most prescriptions are provided on-site and completely free
* Wonderful Giving () -- allowing you to donate company money to a cause of your choice.
* Private company jets (shuttles) to conduct business between company locations in Central Valley to Los Angeles, Texas, and Mexico; available with correct approval
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled