Accounts Receivable ClerkABOUT THE COMPANY
Accounts Receivable Clerk Responsibilities
- Our client is a leading organization and they are looking to add an Accounts Receivable Clerk to help out the Controller.?
EXPERIENCE PREFERRED for the Accounts Receivable Clerk
- Accounts Receivable Clerk Prepares daily bank deposit.
- Enter contributions and gift checks into the system.
- File check stubs and bank receipts.
- Call and/or mail correspondence to customers as necessary in order to update accounts.
- Assist with related special projects, as required.
- Will handle lots of filing for receivables and accounts payable.?
- Accounts Receivable Clerk has attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Accounts Receivable Coordinator has at least 6 months of relevant experience
- Solid computer skills
- Comfortable working in a faith based environment.?