Cancer Center in Rutherford, NJ area is seeking an Hematology Oncology QA Nurse Coordinator to join their team.
4-10 hour shifts. No weekends. Company
This company appreciates its employees
- Recipient of 100 Best Companies to Work For
- One of the 20 Best Workplaces in Health Care
The role you will play
- Great PTO accrual rate
- Medical, Dental, and Vision with fantastic premiums
- Flex spending account
- 401a and 403b
- Temporary, Short Term, and Long Term Disability
- Tuition assistant program
- College savings program
- Many other discounts and programs
- Responsible for the maintenance of Quality Assurance documents for government and accreditation organizations.
- Monitoring of Staff regulatory compliance related to annual validations.
- Develops and provides assessment tools for monitoring staff education compliance.
- Meets with leadership to design and implement Standard Operating Procedures.
- Works on special projects for the department including quality assurance, regulatory affairs and education series.
- Acts as a resource for the staff.
- Submits regulatory and educational reports as requested.
- Coordinates/facilitates quarterly quality management meetings, including agenda, audits, validation studies and reports.
- Performs audit to monitor compliance with regulatory standards.
- Quick trip into NYC
- Affordable housing for the region
- Diverse area
- BSN required.
- 3+ years of malignant hematology, bone marrow transplant or apheresis nursing experience.
- OCN preferred.