Our client, an international growing law firm, has an AMAZING opportunity for a Business Development Manager in their New York office. This role will support Top practices and Partners for the firm!!!
- Responsible for working with Partners and attorneys and business development staff to support revenue growth and identify new clients.
- Create client plans and drive client team effots including: calls, meetings, target plans, generating reporting.
- Manage and develop marketing, RFPs, case/matter/contact information, templates etc.
- Oversee client outreach/management with CRM, public relations, award submissions and the like.
- Prepare and analyze market research to identify clients, trends, new business opportunities and partner with teams to enhance practice and keys partner's profile.
- Utilize strategic reporting tools to identify return on investment (ROI), utilize mailing lists and track new business.
- Bachelor's degree required in Business, Marketing, or Finance related area. JD or MBA a plus.
- 4+ years in business development/marketing/sales role with professional services firm.
- Entrepreneurial, self-starter mindset will be a huge asset for this role.
WHY CHOOSE BEACON HILL LEGAL?
- Pay: We negotiate high salaries using US Bureau of Labor Statistics
- Benefits & Bonuses: You are eligible for medical, dental, vision insurance benefits, and monetary bonuses
- Permanent Employment: Many of Beacon Hill's job openings lead to potential permanent employment
- Connections: You connect directly with hiring managers from top firms and companies
- Options: You are presented multiple employment options near you
- Professional Development: You are provided hiring process advice, resume revision, and employment term negotiation