Securitas Security Services, USA is the global leader providing security solutions. Our mission is to help companies protect their most important assets. Utilizing state of the art technology combined with human capital, we design custom solutions for our clients. We are expanding our management team and are currently seeking candidates to manage a portfolio based out of our office in Laredo, TX.
Depending on experience, Securitas will offer a starting salary of $55k - $60k, in addition to a full benefit package that includes health insurance, dental, vision, 401K, bonus opportunity and a monthly vehicle allowance $600 - $800.
If selected for this program, you will participate in an intensive management training program.
You will be empowered to make business decisions that affect your career as well as the Company's bottom line. You will be responsible for understanding costs, reviewing P&L statements and understanding what it takes to manage a profitable business. In addition, the program will enhance your customer service skills and teach you the Securitas management model.
To be considered for the position, you should have the following experience and education:
· Bachelor's degree (preferred).
· Previous multi-unit management experience (preferred).
· Possess strong operational and management skills.
· Strong P&L management experience.
· Excellent customer service and relationship management skills.
· Highly professional and ethical with unquestioned integrity.
· Strong leadership, planning, organizing, and decision-making abilities.