Location: Los Angeles
UBER|HIATT Search Partners is a boutique, executive search firm with a primary industry focus in investment management/financial services. We are a Forbes recognized executive search firm.
The Executive Assistant will provide high-level support for the firm's CEO/Managing Partner and team of recruiters as needed. This individual will play an integral role as a key contact for clients and candidates through all aspects and phases of the search process.
- Maintain CEO's daily schedule, including candidate and client phone calls and on-site meetings
- Update and maintain internal recruiting systems
- Serve as central point of contact for clients and candidates through recruitment cycle
- Assist with other office duties, including but not limited to file maintenance, mailings and troubleshooting, and ordering office supplies
- Prepare and organize documentation needed to execute search, including job descriptions and target lists
- Collaborate with client organizations to schedule candidate interviews, including assistance with hotel reservations, air travel, directions and any other search-related requirements
- Promptly answer office phone
- Support team of recruiters as needed
- 1-2 years of experience in support capacity
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Experience with Office Applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook)
- Undergraduate degree preferred
Thank you for your interest. Please submit your resume for consideration. All qualified applicants will be considered.
For more information, please contact us on a confidential basis here on LinkedIn or at .