Westminster is headquartered in New York City with regional offices in New Jersey, Maryland and Virginia. We have built the Westminster team as a tight-knit and extensive network of property managers, regional managers, and corporate leaders that work together to offer the highest quality product on the market. Our national reach consists of more than 20,000 multifamily apartments and we continue to make acquisitions as the market presents opportunities.
We pride ourselves on providing competitively priced, high quality, comfortable apartments and townhomes in great neighborhoods. We have built our reputation on providing superior service and outstanding value in helping our residents find the perfect place to call home.
We're always looking for passionate professionals to join our team. If you meet the requirements listed and are interested, please submit your resume for consideration:
We are currently seeking a driven leader with experience in the property management industry to oversee and manage all operational and financial aspects for 2 of our properties. As the Mutli Site Property Manager, you'll be responsible for brand recognition in the area's marketplace, personnel management, resident services, and compliance with all applicable laws and company policies.
- Manage the properties for which responsible in the most efficient and profitable manner possible, given existing marketing conditions, as well as creating the greatest possible satisfaction and well-being of all other individuals associated with the property, both employees and residents, consistent with the goals and objectives of the company and owner.
- Achieve the highest possible net operating income through the implementation of effective cost control, revenue maximization and delinquency management program.
- Develop yearly operating budgets and sales/marketing plans. Accurately prepare and convey all operational and financial data to the Regional Manager in a timely manner with the assistance of other members of the staff. Work with owners to identify property goals and objectives. Be responsive and receptive to owners' needs, goals and objectives, which must be clearly described in the yearly operating budgets and sales/marketing plans.
- Maintain high customer service standards. Work with staff to promptly respond to resident requests and work with residents and staff to minimize and resolve resident problems and complaints. Follow through to ensure issues are resolved.
- Clearly and effectively communicate with residents, other employees, vendors, supervisors and owners in written and verbal form.
- Develop, write and implement a sales and marketing plan that effectively maximizes rental income and results in high occupancy and competitive pricing through the leasing staff and personal efforts.
- Implement or direct implementation of all policies and procedures as outlined in the company policies and procedures manual. Ensure compliance by employees supervised as necessary.
- Ensure that all physical aspects of the property are at all times fully functional and in an attractive condition, and that all vacant units are kept ready for occupancy. Inspect grounds, building and apartment units on a regular basis. These functions must be consistent with the goals and objectives of the property owner.
- Identify and implement creative programs to increase the property's value and improve services to residents.
- Understand, analyze and evaluate monthly financial statements and write the property owner's report in a clear, concise form.
- Adhere to the company's safety programs, policies and procedures. Promote safe work practices among on-site staff consistent with policies in the WMM Safety Manual.
- Ensure all required weekly, monthly and quarterly reports are completed accurately and in a timely manner.
- Understand the computer functions and management software package and ensure all required staff is properly trained to perform their computer duties. Operate the computer as required.
- Train and motivate staff to lease apartments by showing the models and/or available units and aggressively sell the products and services of the property to which they are assigned.
- Be able, as necessary, to deliver resident gifts, inspect units on a move-in day to ensure units are ready and assist with planning and hosting of resident functions.
- Manage the property lease renewal program. Maximize resident renewals. It is a goal of the Property Manager to have no month-to month residents.
- Maintain thorough product knowledge of own property and that of major competition through site visits and tours as well as telephone surveys. Prepare marketing data reports as required.
- As necessary, prepare all lease related paperwork in an accurate and timely manner. Be able to explain all lease documents to new and existing residents. Ensure all documents are completed prior to resident move-in.
- Follow established policy and procedures in the qualification, screening and acceptance of applicants for residency.
- Identify and analyze problems and potential problems. Develop and implement decisions that help the property achieve the owner's objectives and that are consistent with management company's policies and procedures.
- Plan and organize present and forecast workloads.
- Effectively disseminate all information and instructions necessary for others, including supervisors, peers and subordinates to do their work. Advise employees on a regular basis how they are performing their specific job.
- Be observant for any problem that could be a hazard or potentially dangerous situation for residents, staff, guests and the public. This includes condition of pool gates, fencing, lighting, trip hazards, etc.
- This individual has authorities to authorize, purchase and approve invoices within the corporate guidelines.
- Bachelor's degree from four-year College or university; or 5+ years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Qualified individuals will have proven performance in successfully monitoring financial statements, capital enhancement projects, revenue, expenses, net operating income and occupancy goals.
- ARM, CAM, CAPS, MPM, RMP is a plus!
- Valid drivers' license
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER & EQUAL HOUSING PROVIDER