Marketing Management Consultant
Are you ready for a change? Looking to make a change?
Advanced Medical Integration is in search of top performers to work with us to help take us to
the next level!
Due to the awesome and hardworking employees here at AMI, we have been on the Inc 5000
list for two years in a row as one of the fastest growing companies in the US. We are now about
to embark on extreme expansion as we recently partnered with Cardone Ventures and will be
hitting some massive targets in the next year!
We currently have the entire path mapped out and now we need the key people that will help
implement and recreate this plan!
In order to reach these goals, we need the best people on our team.
Starting now will put you in the position of being a big part of the growth in AMI!
We are looking for a competent and growth oriented Marketing Manager to work with our
members to become more successful in their Medically Integrated Model.
The Marketing Manager Consultant (MMC) is responsible for helping assigned Advanced Medical Integration
Members achieve their transformational growth goals through patient flow into their practice. This
individual will take the lead in establishing the practice's brand in the marketplace, strengthening the brand
presence, and effectively driving flow into the practice through a holistic marketing approach.
The MM will partner with the Advanced Medical Integration Member to formulate marketing strategy,
develop and deliver creative marketing content, analyze data, and coach Members and their teams to
integrate recognized best practices. The successful incumbent will possess a breadth of marketing
knowledge, strong relationship skills, and the ability to work and collaborate effectively within a highly
- Provide strategic direction and expertise to Advanced Medical Integration Members in marketing plan creation, execution and monitoring
- Develop, execute, and measure promotional campaigns including direct mail, database cultivation, television, radio, print advertising, exhibits, digital content, in-office displays, and special events
- Conduct regular follow-up with Advanced Medical Integration Members to determine the effectiveness of marketing plans and fine-tune tactics needed to maximize patient flow
- Interpret data to assess the return on marketing investments and develop targeted customer acquisition and retention strategies
- Present business assessments and recommendations to Members
- Establish multiple-level contacts within Advanced Medical Integration Members' businesses by presenting to, consulting with and cultivating relationships at all levels
- Assist Advanced Medical Integration Members in creating a culture of marketing within their practice by expanding marketing initiatives, identifying captains and providing the training, tools and support to positively impact results
- Work collaboratively with all SBU and support teams
Capabilities / Core Competencies:
- Entrepreneurially oriented, driven to succeed and a commitment to achieve results
- Strong facilitation, conflict resolution, and negotiation skills
- Demonstrated ability to make decisions, offer strong recommendations, and take responsibility for results
- Self-starter who can work independently within existing processes or operate effectively with ambiguity
- Excellent interpersonal skills and able to quickly build effective working relationships with diverse customers, colleagues, and vendors
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to gather and skillfully analyze data
- Planning, organizing, prioritizing, and streamlining
- Ability to maximize internal systems, processes, and platforms
- Team orientation and strong collaborator
- Peer leadership
- Able to coordinate and balance the needs of multiple stakeholders including, Leadership, SBU Team, shared services and Members
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing or related area of study, or equivalent work experience
- 3-5 years' work experience in marketing, public relations or sales
- Must be proficient in MS Office