The Real Estate Assistant is responsible for supporting the Property Management team in by providing telephone support, invoice processing and monitoring, maintaining system of contractor and tenant information, contract document preparation and monitoring, coordinating tenant request for services and maintaining digital files.
Essential Job Functions:
- Administrative Support - provides administrative support for Property Managers and field personnel, including preparing letters, memos, spreadsheets, purchase order requests for bids and operating procedures as needed. Provides technology support. Maintain lease files and other files as necessary. Administer the work order system and train tenants as necessary. Oversees the purchase and stocking of breakroom and office supplies. Support the engineering team, as needed, with administrative tasks.
- Tenant Relations-provide customer service to tenants by receiving tenant calls and coordinating requests for services. Follow up with tenants to ensure satisfaction with completed work order requests. Provide conference service coordination. Provides emergency and safety information to tenants. Coordinate the scheduling of evacuation drills, etc. Prepare proposals and invoices for additional services and utilities. Coordinate with Property Manager and vendor to plan tenant events. Coordinate security access information requests and emergency contacts lists.
- Operations- Coordinate daily building access requests, track Certificate of Insurance, and provide rules and regulations for after-hours to vendors. Coordinate elevator and escalator repairs with vendor. Coordinate with Property Managers and building personnel for tenant move in/move out. Generate tenant "welcome" letter, handbook and appropriate welcome gift. Coordinate with Property Manager for purchase of tenant signage (lobby, suite and building) in accordance with building specifications. Accounting. Monitor and accurately codes invoices in the accounting system in a timely manner in accordance with company guidelines. Research invoices and follow-up with vendors as needed. Assist Property Managers with preparing tenant billbacks.
- Other duties may be assigned.
- Ability to comprehend, analyze, and interpret complex business documents.
- Ability to write reports, manuals, speeches, and articles using distinctive style.
- Ability to effectively respond to sensitive issues, complex inquiries or complaints from clients, co-workers, supervisor, and/or management.
- Ability to make effective presentations on general topics to an internal department, large group of employees, clients, and/or management.
- Ability to motivate employees and client groups to take desired action.
- Ability to solve problems and deal with a variety of options in varying situations.
- Requires advanced analytical and quantitative skills.
OTHER SKILLS and/or ABILITIES
- Must have an excellent customer service approach to property owners and tenants.
- Must be able to deal effectively with vendors and brokers.
- Must be highly proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel.
Education and Experience Requested:
- Bachelor's degree from a four-year college or university preferred, high school diploma required
- Minimum of 2+ years of work-related experience
Foundry Commercial is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Foundry Commercial is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit. We want to have the best available person in every job. It is the policy of Foundry Commercial to grant equal employment opportunities to all qualified persons without regard to race, color, creed, sex, religion, age, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship, physical or mental disability that does not prohibit performance of essential job functions, veteran's status, or any other conditions or identifications against which discrimination is prohibited.