Bridgepoint Consulting, An Addison Group Company, is adding talent to our Austin-based team of Professional Accounting Consultants!
We are currently seeking experienced Accounting Managers who want to join an amazing team of talented Consultants, tasked with supporting our clients for a wide range of interim and project-based Accounting needs. Our clients consist of a variety of small to mid-sized companies based in the Austin (and greater Central-Texas) area. Our professional Consultants provide services onsite at the client's location and function as part of their teams throughout the duration of each project.
We have opportunities available for full time and part time Assistant Controller Consultants. If you have a passion for helping growing companies achieve success, then we want to talk to you!
- 5-8 years of hands on full cycle accounting experience
- Industry experience in start-ups, technology, software, SaaS & Big Four/public accounting is highly preferred
- Revenue Recognition highly preferred
- Recent hands-on experience with routine accounting processes such as accounts payable, accounts receivable, general ledger, payroll and cash management
- Experience with monthly close procedures, monthly and quarterly financial reporting
- Worked in small to mid-sized company environment with the ability to multi-task and wear several hats
- Prepared and/or reviewed monthly account reconciliations
- Can demonstrate a strong understanding of U.S. GAAP, experience researching technical GAAP issues
- Hands-on experience with accounting softwares (i.e. QuickBooks, NetSuite, Great Plains or Intacct), along with moderate - advanced experience with Microsoft Suite, especially Excel
- Strong desire for consulting style work and delivering excellent client service
- Ability to adapt to various client environments, and communicate effectively at all levels within the organization
- B.A. or B.S. required, Accounting or Finance degrees are a plus
- CPA and/or MBA preferred
- Competitive salary and quarterly bonuses
- Medical/Dental/Vision benefits
- Excellent 401K employer match