About the Company:
At Charles River, we are passionate about our role in improving the quality of people?s lives. Our mission, our excellent science and our strong sense of purpose guide us in all that we do, and we approach each day with the knowledge that our work helps to improve the health and well-being of many across the globe.
Our collective efforts as One Charles River are the key to our success, and we know that every person is important. Every day, each of us plays a critical role in making a difference in the quality of people's lives.
From our animal technicians and security guards to our business managers and executive team, we?re working together to support better, safer and more effective research.?
We are seeking a? Sr. Events Specialist at our Wilmington, MA site .
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: ??
- Research and recommend tradeshows for CR participation.?
- Build and manage tradeshow plans; identify event objectives within show budget.
- Perform related activities for both small and large tradeshows, including? sourcing and managing vendors and interfacing with conference organizers and biomedical organizations to achieve successful show results.?
- Manage all aspects of booking, preparation for and rollout of tradeshow presence for assigned business line.
- Manage arrangements for CR and CR-sponsored attendees of tradeshows.
- Evaluate tradeshow involvement, effectiveness of displays, ROI, etc. and make recommendations for changes/improvements to Senior Event Manager.
- Research creative ways to promote CR within the industry.
- Mentor appropriate team members on smaller tradeshows/conferences.
- Train new Sales team members on the internal tradeshow processes.
- Perform all other related duties as assigned.
- Education: ? Bachelor?s degree (B.A. /B.S.) or equivalent or related discipline.
- Experience: ? Four to six years related experience and/or training, including experience managing large tradeshows.