Position: Paid Media Strategist
Location: Arlington, VA (remote 2/3 days a week)
This Paid Media Strategist will work closely with internal marketing teams, creative agencies, and advertising agencies in an analytics, project management, and implementation. You will be responsible for day-to-day project management, budget support, and analytics of paid media (paid search, paid social, video, programmatic, connected TV, etc.). This position requires daily data analysis and reporting review, project management work, and ongoing alignment to overarching media, eCommerce, and greater digital strategy.
You must have digital paid media/advertising experience with proven skills in multiple simultaneous project management, reporting, and statistical analysis.
- Run the day-to-day reporting, analytics and data insights for the paid media program
- Know, trend/track all core paid media KPIs. Quickly escalate data insights where business gaps or opportunities arise.
- Own day-to-day project management of paid media program/campaigns and projects
- Review and understand historical testing, innovations, and best practices within paid media
- Study and understand budgets - dollars, revenue, production expectations, etc.
- Track, support, and improve budget management and agency accountability to goals/KPIs
- Act as daily liaison to agencies and vendors centered on the paid media discipline.
- Attend, support, and learn to lead weekly calls, monthly strategy sessions, and quarterly business reviews. Support all meeting aspects - agendas, logistics, admin, data prep, session lead, etc.
- Bachelor's degree required with a Major in Business, Marketing, Mathematics, Statistics, Market Research, or other Analytics/Marketing based degree
- 2-4 years' experience as an Analyst, Account Manager, Paid Media Associate, Project Manager, or other relevant titles
- Have a deep understanding of all paid media including but not limited to paid search, paid social, programmatic (DMP and DSP), video, connected TV
- Ability to act as a project manager, managing agencies, and making sure all deliverables are being met
- Experience managing multi-million dollar paid media budgets and have an understanding of large scale campaigns
- Experience with reporting and analysis with digital paid media data explicitly and familiarity with Tableau/BI tools, preferred