Years of experience required
- 1+ year experience in customer service and dealing with challenging interactions
- 1+ year project/program management experience
- 1+ year improving the process and providing critical feedback
- 1+ year reporting and data analytics
- Proficient with MS Office
- Will need to be advanced in Excel
- Experience with SalesForce is a plus or using another applicant tracking system
- Experience working with cross functional teams
Degrees or certifications required
High school diploma is required
B.A. is preferred but not required
Typical task breakdown and rhythm:
- Manage trouble ticket queue within SLA
- Handle escalation calls from candidates
- Perform quality audits on calls, emails, and chats
- Problem solving various candidate issues
- Continuous real-time intraday monitoring of issues with an appropriate sense of urgency, utilizing SIM Ticketing and internal intake processes.
- Respond to all internal queries within defined SLA.
- Facilitate Root Cause Analysis to improve candidate experience and mitigate problem recurrence.
- Analyze data trends on internal tickets and contacts to identify problems.
- Generate and analyze candidate reporting in order to send targeted communication on emerging issues, updates and inquires to support ever changing business needs.