Peraton is seeking a System Administrator to support our customer at Fort Meade, MD
What you'll do
- Provide an Enterprise level system of access control, intrusion detection, and associated physical, electronic, and technical security elements
- Provide support for the troubleshooting and maintenance of Information Technology Systems
- Provide Tier 1 (Help Desk) support to the customer
You'd be a great fit if you have
- Five (5) years experience as a SA in programs and contracts of similar scope, type, and complexity is required. Bachelor's degree in a technical discipline from an accredited college or university is require
- Five (5) years of additional SA experience may be substituted for a bachelor's degree
- Provides support for implementation, troubleshooting and maintenance of Information Technology (IT) systems.
- Manages IT system infrastructure and any processes related to these systems.
- Provides support to IT systems including day-to-day operations, monitoring and problem resolution for all of the client/server/storage/network devices, mobile devices, etc
- Provides Tier 1 (Help Desk) and Tier 2 (Escalation) problem identification, diagnosis and resolution of problems.
- Provides support for the escalation and communication of status to agency management and internal customers.
Provides support for the dispatch system and hardware problems and remains involved in the resolution process.
- Configures and manages UNIX and Windows operating systems and installs/loads operating system software, troubleshoots, maintains integrity and configures network components along with implementing operating system.
- Have two (2) years' experience providing tier 1 support in programs and contracts of similar scope, type, and complexity
It'd be even better if you have...
- Compliance with DoD 8570 Information Assurance Technical (IAT) Level II or higher
- Certification as LENEL Certified Associate in the Core discipline, obtained within six (6) months of personnel starting on contract.Multi-team collaboration and support
To be considered for this job you must already have an active TS/SCI clearance with a current polygraph.
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We consider applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, or membership in any other group protected by federal, state, or local law.