Works collaboratively with all departments, and functions independently in defining, troubleshooting, and solving software and system analysis assignments using established system analysis techniques. Demonstrates advanced ability, integrity, and innovation in applying systems analysis techniques, knowledge, and experience to the needs of the organization.Responsibilities:
A listing of the key responsibilities
- Functions as liaison and maintains project tracking information.
- Demonstrates a strong understanding of the technical aspects of applications, as well as the operational details, work flows and how applications are used in the department.
- Provides analysis functions in support of new or upgraded vendor, in-house computing systems and special projects.
- Participates in the development and follow-up evaluation of system design and process improvement projects.
- Assists departments in applications system management function. Develops a system to ensure the effective maintenance of security for all applications supported.
- Performs detailed analysis with end users to troubleshoot and resolve problems, develop new functionality within the application, improve workflows, and understand how applications are used within the department and how they interface or integrate to other DH systems.
- Ability to make sound decisions independently, but works within a team environment to provide support to department.
- Provides training and assistance to team members, and new employees in department.
- Performs other duties as required or assigned.
Required Licensure/Certification Skills:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related subject matter with five (5) years of relevant work experience or the equivalent required.
- Strong interpersonal, communication, organizational and leadership skills are essential.
- Project management skills, programming skills, and extensive knowledge of microcomputers desired.