Performs analysis functions to assist in the development and implementation of new systems, the revision of existing systems, and provides project management support for assigned special projects. Provides and coordinates testing expertise for all applications. Responsibilities:
A listing of the key responsibilities
- Functions as liaison with business and functional areas and maintains project tracking information.
- Demonstrates a strong understanding of the technical aspects of applications, as well as the operational details and work flows.
- Provides analysis functions in support of new or upgraded vendor, in-house computing systems and special projects.
- Participates in the development of requirements and test strategies and follow-up evaluation of system design and projects.
- Assists the team in support of our application base and works to identify process improvement opportunities.
- Provides training and assistance to team members.
- Performs other duties as required or assigned.
Required Licensure/Certification Skills:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related subject matter with 5 years of relevant work experience or the equivalent required.
- Organizational and leadership skills are essential.
- Project management skills, programming skills, and extensive knowledge of microcomputers desired.