We are seeking a Mobile Android Software Engineer to support our customer in the Fort Meade/Annapolis Junction, MD area.
What you'll do
- The Mobile Software Engineer will work as part of a small team on a cross-platform application (and other related applications) to design, develop, document, maintain, and enhance a complex and diverse software system.
- Tasks also include reviewing of code and testing of software for correctness and adherence to design requirements; documenting software code review and test results; and resolving software problem reports.
- The Mobile Software Engineer will provide input to the software system design and work closely with the customer to derive requirements, perfect capabilities, troubleshoot software problems, and report status.
You'd be a great fit if
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related discipline with 10+ years of software engineering experience
- Android development using Java expertise
- Must be able to work in a dynamic fast-paced customer environment, and be willing to tackle and solve OS and coding problems whose solution cannot not be found on Stack Overflow/Exchange
- Must work well with others and be capable of self-direction
It'd be even better if you
- Android code-signing and device provisioning and configuration experience
- Windows 10, Visual Studio, and C# experience
- Shell Scripting experience
- Secure coding practices experience
- Git versioning and Agile methodologies experience
- C experience a plus
What you'll get
- An immediately-vested 401(K) with employer matching
- Rapid PTO accrual schedule with floating holidays
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Tuition assistance, financing, and refinancing
- Paid maternity and paternity leave
- Company-paid infertility treatments
- Cross-training and professional development opportunities
- The ability to influence major initiatives
This position requires the candidate to have a current TS/SCI with Polygraph security clearance and to maintain the clearance.
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We consider applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, or membership in any other group protected by federal, state, or local law.