Performs analysis functions to assist in the development and implementation of new systems, the revision of existing systems, and provides project management for assigned special projects. Provides and coordinates programming resources for all applications. Responsibilities:
A listing of the key responsibilities
- Functions as liaison with IS and maintains project tracking information.
- Demonstrates a strong understanding of the technical aspects of applications, as well as the operational details and work flows within PFS.
- Provides analysis functions in support of new or upgraded vendor, in-house computing systems and special projects.
- Participates in the development and follow-up evaluation of system design and projects.
- Assists departments in system management function. Develops a system to ensure the effective maintenance of security for all IDX dictionaries and modules critical to the mission PFS.
- Provides training and assistance to team members.
- Performs other duties as required or assigned.
Required Licensure/Certification Skills:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related subject matter with 5 years of relevant work experience or the equivalent required.
- Organizational and leadership skills are essential.
- Project management skills, programming skills, and extensive knowledge of microcomputers desired.