Drivers Needed in Decatur, AL - Regional Routes!
We offer excellent opportunities for drivers seeking to strive and flourish in the transportation industry,focusing on their professional as well as personal development.
Runners can earn up to $1,500 a week!
Regional runs - out 3-4 days/week.
Hauling plastic pellets
Weekly guaranteed pay
Paid weekly - direct deposit
- Great balance of home time, pay, and benefits
- Paid vacations and holidays
- 401(k), with company percentage match
- Performance and referral bonuses
- Medical, vision, and dental insurance, starting as low as $10/week
- Weekly pay and many other great benefits
- Feel like part of a team; Low driver to dispatch ratio
- Guaranteed pay
- 24 hour dispatch
- Late model equipment, 2015 and newer
- No tanker endorsement needed
- Paid tanker training
- Hauling bulk in the southeastern region
Minimum 25 years of age
Valid Class-A CDL (no endorsements required)
Minimum 18 months of verifiable tractor-trailer experience
Some weekend work required
Vac truck experience a plus and we will train
Call Today: 844.###.####
&M Tank Lines, Inc. is a family owned and operated company,running the Southeast and Texas, that has been in business since 1948. The company founder, Jimmie McClinton, started the company with a loan of $125 from the People's Bank in Selma, AL,moved his one truck from Selma to Montgomery, AL and the legacy of J&M Tank Lines, Inc. was in motion.Since that time, J&M Tank Lines, Inc. has expanded to cover primarily the Southeast, from Texas to the Carolinas. And though business, locationsand people have changed over the years, one thing that hasn't changed is the work ethic that transformed a one truck operation into the premier bulk carrier in the industry.
Associated topics: cdl a driving, cdl a truck, class a driver, company driver, company driver solo, company owner, dedicated truck driver, over the road driving, regional driving, time at home