Adecco is currently assisting a local client in their search to fill a Regulatory Affairs Specialist position in Allendale, NJ paying $50.92/ HR. Apply now if you meet the qualifications listed below!
Length: 5 months
Shift/Hours: Monday - Friday 8-5
Under general supervision, the Regulatory Affairs Specialist II will support global product registration submissions, NPD/Commercial and global expansion initiatives for the Americas, Europe and Asia-Pacific, in an office setting.
Responsibilities for this Regulatory Affairs Specialist position include, but are not limited to:
Assembles product information files (PIFs) / technical dossiers in support of product sanitary registrations in regions such as Europe, Asia, and Latin America, to ensure compliance with all pre and post market expectations of competent authorities.
• Supports management of product licenses portfolio in regions of reference.
• Maintains product and registration matrices, logs or delivery tracking sheets.
• Contributes to the development and update of internal regulatory guidance documents, requirements matrices, roadmaps, and databases, per the set criteria.
• Performs formula acceptability checks and reports.
• Reviews product artwork to verify compliance with applicable labeling rules and requirements
• Reviews, organizes and assists with management of GRAPS SOPs.
• Drafts work instructions for routine Regulatory procedures and transactions.
• Contributes to assemble responses to inquiries or surveys received from health authorities, global retailers, others.
• Performs additional duties as assigned to support Department projects.
Qualifications for this Regulatory Affairs Specialist include but aren't limited too:
Demonstrated work ethic and work experience.
• At least 5 yrs of regulatory experience in all or some of the regions of reference (Americas/EU/Asia-Pacific).
• Experience assembling PIFs / registration submissions for international regions in scope is a must.
• A Bachelors' degree in Chemistry or related field is highly desired.
• This position requires a significant level of independence when performing task and responsibilities
Good computer skills. Demonstrated proficiency with Word, Excel, databases, e-mail, and Internet Applications.
• Experience with SAP/PLM strongly desired.
• Solid verbal/written communication and interpersonal skills.
• Strong attention to detail.
• Initiative, resourcefulness, proactivity.
• Excellent organizational, prioritization, and follow-up skills.
• Ability to handle multiple tasks/projects simultaneously.
• Demonstrated ability to complete projects on time.
• Problem-solving skills.
• Ability to sustain quality and accuracy of detailed technical information over long periods of time.
• Some light lifting required, up to 25 pounds
Why work for Adecco?
Excellent medical, dental, and vision benefits
IMPORTANT: This job is being recruited for by Adecco's National Recruitment Center, not your local Adecco Branch Office. To be considered for this position, you must use the "Apply with Adecco" button to submit your resume.
The Adecco Group is a global leader in HR services. Our group connects over 700,000 associates with our business clients each day through our 6,600 offices in over 70 countries and territories around the world. We offer employment opportunities at any stage in your professional career. Contact us today to discuss available contract and direct hire positions. Adecco Group provides one of the most comprehensive benefits packages in the industry to contract workers to include Holiday, 401(k), Insurance Benefit Plans
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Adecco will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records for employment
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records