Kelly Services' Outsourcing & Consulting Group is seeking a Regulatory Affairs Specialist for International Registration, as part of the Regulatory Affairs International team, located in Irvine, CA. The Regulatory Affairs Specialist - International Registrations, will provide administrative and technical support to regulatory affairs leadership in order to facilitate compliance with U.S. and international regulatory requirements. The Regulatory Affairs Specialist provides direct Worldwide Regulatory support to lifecycle management and new product development/new product introduction international product registrations., The Regulatory Specialist, International Registrations, will:
- Coordinate, compile, and submit Regulatory documents to competent authorities, notified bodies, Regulatory Agencies, and international business partners. Includes the preparation of key market international documents, including Technical Files.
- Work with Management to ensure rapid and timely approval of new products and continued Regulatory support of products marketed outside the United States.
- Create detailed international regulatory plans in concert with regional Regulatory contacts.
- Evaluate proposed product modifications for international Regulatory impact, completing Regulatory Assessments as needed.
- Ensure compliance with applicable international regulations and standards
- Ensure preparation of necessary outlines, summaries, status reports, memos, graphs, charts, tables, and slides.
- Assist with responses to health authority questions and other Regulatory correspondence.
- Gather and assemble information necessary for submissions in accordance with regulations and relevant guidelines.
- Update and maintain product eligibility to ensure right product/right country.
- Requires use and application of Regulatory concepts, practices and techniques.
- Provide solutions to extremely complex problems.
- Provide regulatory guidance to project teams, as applicable.
- Participate in the review and approval of international product labeling.
- Provide support to inspections/audits by government agencies and the notified body by producing requested documents or answering any inquiries for information.
- A Bachelor's degree is required, preferably in a science or technical discipline. A minimum of 4 years of related Regulatory experience is required.
- Familiarity with Title 21 of the US Code of Federal Regulations Parts (21 CFR ) is required.
- Experience in the application of US Federal Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act (FD&C) Section 510(k) is preferred.
- Familiarity in the application of the European Medical Devices Directive (93/42/EEC as amended by 2007/47/EC) and CE marking is required; EU MDR familiarity is preferred.
- Experience in the application of Quality Management System Standard ISO 13485.
- Direct experience with international medical device registration is required.
- Experience with change assessments for internationally marketed medical devices is preferred.
- Demonstrable track of successfully managing multiple projects simultaneously is required.
- Previous experience working with globally dispersed affiliates and stakeholders is preferred.
- Excellent English written and oral communication skills are required.
- Good analytical thinking, problem solving, and investigative skills are required.
- Ability to lead others.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and all related applications is required.
- This position will be based in Irvine, CA
This position comes with enhanced benefits which include: 50/50 shared healthcare cost (Kelly pays 50% of the monthly premium, employee pays 50%) Paid sick days and vacation days •benefits to be received upon meeting eligibility requirements Important information: This position is recruited for by a remote Kelly office, not your local Kelly branch. To be considered for this position, you must use the Submit Resume or Apply Now button to submit your resume. Why Kelly ® ?
As a worker today, it's up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what's next is what we're all about. We know what's going on in the evolving world of work-just ask the nearly 500,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
About Kelly ®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.