Based in Jeffersonville, Indiana, New Hope Services has a rich history of meeting human services needs for the past 60 years. It is one of the largest and most successful nonprofit organizations in the region, with services in 20 counties across Indiana. New Hope's focus is in three primary divisions: Adult Services, Family Services, and Housing & Community Development. Our incredible clients include families, seniors, and adults with developmental disabilities.
Job Skills / Requirements
The Director of Human Resources is responsible for the efficient operation of the Human Resources Department. Position reports to the President.
- Preferred candidate will have experience in benefits administration, FMLA, COBRA, in addition to serving as the 401(k) plan administrator
- Experience in handling unemployment claims and hearings
- Candidate should have a background with supervising and leading a team
- Will handle salary and compensation program, as well as job grading process
- Will serve as Corporate Compliance Officer
- Must be competent in knowledge of State and Federal employment laws
- Will coach managers in problem resolution and disciplinary matters. Serves as advisor to managers on legal employment issues
EDUCATION / REQUIREMENTS:
- Certification in Professional Human Resources (PHR) or Society of Human Resource Management Certified Professional (SHRM-CP)
- Bachelor's Degree required in Business Management/Administration or equivalent
- Minimum of 5 years of Human Resource experience
- Master's Degree preferred
Education Requirements (Any)Bachelors DegreeAdditional Information / BenefitsBenefits: Medical Insurance, Life Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Paid Vacation, Paid Sick Days, Paid Holidays, 401K/403b PlanScreening Requirements: Drug Screen, Criminal Background Check, Education Verification, Employment Verification