Managing Director - Direct Hire Staffing
Judge Direct Placement Opportunity
The Judge Group is looking for a Director of Permanent Placement to oversee the development/management of a direct placement division. As a Director you are responsible for the development and growth of a team of direct placement recruiters and their client base. This includes leading them in the development of client relationships, negotiating business terms, and full life cycle recruitment process.
Judge Direct Placement Method
Judge Direct Placement successfully places thousands of professionals annually in the areas of Manufacturing, Engineering, Information Technology, Finance and Sales & Marketing. Our direct placement specialists screen, interview and assess the top industry talent every day. We stand ready to dive in and connect our clients with the right professionals to fit their needs. Each of our professional recruiters is immersed in a single business sector and undergoes a rigorous training process to ensure they are knowledgeable and capable of mastering each search they engage in. Our recruiting experts know how to search for, screen and present candidates that meet our client's specific requirements.
Judge Direct Placement
With over 45 years of experience, Judge Direct Placement is a leading provider of top management talent to companies nationwide, with a focus in the areas of Manufacturing, Engineering, IT, Finance and Sales & Marketing. As The Judge Group's direct placement specialists, we recognize it is all about identifying and securing talent.
- Develop, mentor, Lead and motivate a team direct placement recruiter
- Conducts daily, weekly and monthly leadership
- Responsible for new hire training, team development and the overall health of a direct placement division
- Participates in client engagement, interviews, fee negotiations, etc.
- Mentor, train and supervise employees - provide feedback and advice for training/coaching purposes
- Monitors performance through key metrics and activities.
- Train and develop staff - providing them with the knowledge, skills and resources needed to successfully function in their job
- Conducting job posting, searching/sourcing resumes, screening/identifying qualified candidate, presenting candidate to client, and managing the client and candidates through the entire hiring process.
- Research, market and effectively present our services to new and existing clients
- Penetrate new business while continuing to expand and maintain existing client base
- Maintain consistent pipeline of prospective business - secure qualified opportunities
Education & Job Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in business or a related field preferred
- 5+ years of experience in Direct Hire / Permanent Placement staffing
What Judge will provide you:
- Aggressive earning potential with opportunity for upward mobility/career advancement
- The ability to sell on a regional/national/international basis
- The opportunity to join one of the largest and highly regarded staffing firms in the industry
- 45+ years of successful business and streamlined processes based on industry best practices
- Hands-on executive management team dedicated to the overall success of the organization and its employees
- Superior technology and state of the art Customer Relationship Management System
This job and many more are available through The Judge Group. Find us on the web at