At FNBO, our employees are the heart of our story--and we're committed to their success! Please see below the details of this career opportunity and how it fits into our organization's success.
The Universal Banker is accountable to build relationships with FNBO customers, and meet customer banking needs during the account opening process. Universal Bankers must interact with customers with a friendly, positive attitude and be committed to a common set of values outlined in our Operating Philosophy.
Seeking a team oriented, positive and outgoing professional for the Universal Banker role at FNBO!
Must be available the hours of 7am-7pm Mon-Fri and Sat 8am-2pm.
What's in it for you
FNBO has a focus on a superior employee experience that goes hand in hand with our superior customer experience!
All Full Time and Part Time Employees are eligible for benefits including:
* Competitive Pay
* 401k Match
* Paid time off and paid holidays
* Medical/Dental/Vision/Life/Disability/Flex Plans
* Employee Wellness Program
* Career development/Training/Career coaching/Job shadowing
* Tuition Assistance Program
* Employee banking benefits and other discounts
* Culture of recognition and rewards from executive leadership/managers/peers/business partners
* FNBO green Converse shoes to celebrate your 1 year anniversary - "We walk in our customers' shoes!"
Why should you choose FNBO
FNBO has a history of doing what's right for our customers and the communities we serve. This sixth generation family-owned business has become the largest privately-owned bank in the United States and has been serving customers for 160 years. FNBO is proud to be committed to our core values of Integrity, Respect, and Passion.
The spirit of teamwork has remained a key ingredient of FNBO's formula for success throughout our 160+ year history. We have fun, celebrate our wins, and strive for success. We care about our employees' well-being personally and professionally.
What will you be doing
The Universal Banker position is a great opportunity to grow and expand your knowledge in finance and banking. This role provides a unique opportunity each day to perform Teller or Personal Banker duties depending on the branch staffing needs. Our ideal candidate seeks opportunities to exceed our customer's expectations. They must offer consistent, efficient, and accurate service when processing customer transactions. They are able to build relationships with our customers by recognizing their banking needs and referring them to experts on our team or cross-selling products during the account opening process. Universal Bankers must also comply with all bank policy, regulations and laws. We seek individuals with a friendly, positive attitude; who take pride in their work and are committed to a common set of values outlined in our Operating Philosophy.
We are looking for individuals who enjoy being members of a team. Universal Bankers develop their skills by participating in training activities and work with their team to achieve individual and team success. Join the FNBO team today!
Universal Banker Qualifications:
1. Demonstrated customer service skills
2. Excellent oral and written communication skills
3. Desire to meet the financial needs of our customers and community
4. Ability to stand for long periods of time
5. This position requires S.A.F.E. Act registration with the Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System (NMLS). Qualification requirements include meeting applicable financial responsibility, character, credi