- Assists in providing nutritional support to clients.
- Assists in providing environmental support.
- Assists clients with personal hygiene, grooming, care of teeth and mouth.
- Assists clients with feeding and dressing.
- In the case of self-directed clients, assists with selected health related tasks.
- Prepares and submits paperwork as required by the Mastercare.
- Assists clients in managing their personal affairs, i.e., errands, bill paying, medical appointments, social
- activities, etc.
- Confirming on a weekly basis, the scheduling of visits with the Supervisor/Director, to coordinate necessary
- visits with other personnel.
- Notifying the Office of absences due to illness, emergency leave, normal vacation periods, or special
- professional meetings, which will affect agreed service with the Mastercare.
Healthcare Aide, PA/Chore
No. Of Positions Open