Are you looking to gain experience in the realm of healthcare? Do you find fulfillment in serving those in your community? Are you looking for job flexibility and career in advancement?
- Assist the client with the tasks of daily living and perform quality, compassionate care within scope of client's care plan.
- Attends to the individual needs of clients, which may include assistance with gr0oming, bathing, oral hygiene, meal preparations, feeding, toileting, communicating or other needs in keeping with the client's care requirements.
- Assists in grocery shopping as needed and other duties as necessary or required.
Minimum Qualifications & Requirements:
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must obtain a 2 step TB
- Must obtain CPR/ First Aid Certification
- Must complete Mastercare’s pre-employment and new hire process
- Must be able to read, write and speak English
- Must be able to follow direction and accurately report to the Field Supervisor any changes in the clients’ condition
Healthcare Aide, PA/Chore
No. Of Positions Open