Northern Rhode Island Funeral & Cremation Service firm seeks a Full Time Licensed Funeral Director/Embalmer. We currently have a full time opening for a Licensed Funeral Director/Embalmer. This is the opportunity to be a part of a leading, independently owned funeral service firm, and grow your career in the funeral, cremation and cemetery services business. We are a premier company that takes great pride in helping the people and families we are privileged to serve to celebrate the life of their loved one, and assist in making their experience as easy as possible.
This position interacts directly with client families and focuses on helping families make At-Need and/or Pre-Need arrangements and maintaining a premier level of client family satisfaction. It also will require proficiency in the care and handling of deceased.
We provide thorough, hands on training to allow our directors to be able to interact with families, and to reflect the ideals of our firm to the public. We Offer:
Requirements & Qualifications
- Benefits Package available (Including Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance, Three Weeks Paid Vacation)
- Professional Training & Development, including OSHA Training
- Ability to obtain required CE credits
- State of the Art Electronic Contract Hardware & Software
- Flexible Hours
- Must have a Rhode Island Funeral Directors/Embalmers License or the ability to reciprocate license from another state
- Previous experience with Customer Relationship Management (CRM) systems is a plus
- Compassionate personality and funeral service expertise
- Solid Work Ethic and a high level of integrity
- Proficient with computers and technology with knowledge of MS Office Tools
- Ability to work well as part of a team and independently
- Ability to maintain a clean and safe work environment
- Creative, outgoing, and energetic
- Be able to lift fifty (50) pounds
- Solid work history
The candidate must submit to a background check process which includes, but is not limited to, a criminal history and credit check. Overview of Our Firm
We are a multi-generational independently owned and operated firm and we are proud members of Selected Independent Funeral Homes, the National Funeral Directors Association and the Rhode Island Funeral Directors Association. We believe in being active members of to the communities where we live and work, to make them a better place. More importantly, we are caring professionals who provide conscientious assistance to families in need. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.