Under the direct supervision of the Service Supervisor, the PA is responsible for the care of a registered Mastercare client in the privacy of the clients’ own home. Caregiver will visit the client's home and perform quality, compassionate care within scope of clients care plan.
Minimum Qualifications and Requirements:
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- One (1) year experience in: Hospital, LTC facility or home care within the last two (2) years
- Must complete Mastercare’s pre-employment and new hire process
- Pass a physical examination after being offered employment and health assessment annually thereafter
- Must be able to read, write and speak English. (Some employees may be hired to care for another Nationality will be required to read, write and speak for the Nationality for which they are hired i.e. Japanese Clients)
- Must be able to follow direction and accurately report to the Field Supervisor an changes in the clients condition
- Must be emotionally stable and able to display a caring attitude toward clients and their medical needs
- Must have available, reliable transportation to and from assignments
- Must be physically able to perform the duties of the position, including lifting unspecified weights depending on the assignment requirements, bending, stooping, sitting, standing, associated with a normal home care client
- Must have sufficient visual acuity with correction to read printed materials
- Must have hearing acuity to hear spoken communications from the client, supervisors, and co-workers
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs. and exert up to 50lbs of force constantly to move required objects consistent with the position.
Healthcare Aide, Nursing, DDID, PA/Chore
No. Of Positions Open