WE ARE LOOKING FOR PART/FULL TIME CAREGIVERS WHO CAN HELP OUR COMMUNITY/OHANA!
- Assists in feeding and providing nutritional support to clients.
- Assists in providing companionship and environmental support.
- Assists clients with personal hygiene, grooming, dressing, care of teeth and mouth.
- In the case of self-directed clients, assists with selected health related tasks.
- Assists clients in managing their personal affairs (i.e., running errands, grocery shopping, bill paying, medical appointments, social activities, etc.
- Must be 18 years old or older
- Must obtain CPR/ First Aid certification (If you do not have this, Mastercare can assist you)
- Must obtain a 2 step TB
- Must have reliable transportation
IF YOU ARE INTERESTED, YOU CAN DIRECTLY CALL OFFICE AT 808-597-1564 OR EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org
Healthcare Aide, Nursing, DDID, PA/Chore
No. Of Positions Open