Connect great people with great opportunity.
Looking for a job that keeps you moving? Where no two days are the same, but every day is a chance to make an impact
? As a Commercial Recruiter with Nesco, you'll work daily to bridge the gap between talented, hardworking people and great employers ready to welcome them.A day in the life:
What you'll need:
- Source resumes to establish candidate pools
- Recruit and interview qualified candidates
- Match candidates with appropriate opportunities and submit to the clients
- Supervise contract employee activities
- Build candidate and client relationships through extensive interaction and diligent follow up
- Write job descriptions and post job ads
- Negotiate and present employment offers
- Assist with payroll, unemployment and worker's compensation as needed
- Provide administrative and other branch office support
- High energy to match high volume
Background in HR, recruiting, retail, or other fast-paced customer service industry - often successful in our business!
- Tenacious approach to daily work and the grit to see it through
- Proven ability to interact professionally and authentically with clients and candidates at all skill levels
- Competitive spirit and roll-up-your-sleeves attitude
- Exceptional organization and time management skills
We work for you. And we work hard. With over 60 years of success in the staffing industry, taking care of our partners in all things talent is top priority here, and it shows.Competitive PayComprehensive BenefitsTraining
We do the right thing… because it's the right thing to do.
At Nesco, no one is above ethics. No one is above the work. We work hard. We lead. We give. We serve. We strive always to do the right thing for our clients, candidates, community and each other.Nesco Resource is an equal employment opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristics with respect to employment opportunities.