Job Title: Network Contract & Provider Enrollment Coordinator
Job Location: Harrisburg, PA
Job Type: Contract
- Network Contract and Provider Enrollment Coordinator The Network Contract and Provider Enrollment Coordinator is responsible for coordinating the provider application processing functions and related activities for the Plan.
- Coordinates all written and telephonic communication to physicians, hospitals and ancillary providers to assure all provider information is complete for presentation to Corporate Credentialing Dept.
- This verification includes confirmation of the State data as required by mandate.
- Is an intermediary between the AE's, providers, State, Plan, Provider Data Management and other relevant corporate functions, ensuring accuracy of the application and provider set-up functions.
- These activities may include delegations, provider set-up functions, corrections and Network system QA as appropriate on an ongoing basis for the life of the contract.
- 1 - 2 years' experience in member, provider and/or finance operations in a healthcare or MC organization.
- 1 - 2 years in customer service environment.
- 1 - 2 years Medicaid experience
Ajith Kumar - Technical Recruiter
AB2 Consulting Inc, 3501 Algonquin Rd, Suite 530, Rolling Meadows, IL, 60008
Linkedin - linkedin.com/in/ajithab2
- provided by Dice