Title: Regional Sales Director - Media & Entertainment Vertical
Client is hiring regional sales director with experience in selling technology services and solutions. This is an individual contributor role reporting to the VP of Sales. In this role, your responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Develops sales strategies and forecast sales volumes for their territory
- Ability to manage and be responsible for the Revenues and Gross Margins for their business
- Already has a proven/trusted network of relationships
- Proven track record of closing deals with top tier clients
- Proven ability to meet all customer acquisition and revenue attainment goals.
- Proven ability to aggressively hunt for new sales opportunities.
- Communicate and present complex software solutions to C-level executives.
- Organize requirements in advance for the BSM/Sales Engineer and assist in the overall sales strategy and preparation for detailed product demonstrations for prospective buyers.
- Provide post-sales support to recently sold customers and provide recommended products and solutions to problems.
- Coordinate accurate responses and the final delivery of detailed Request for Proposals (RFPs).
- Provide accurate sales forecasts and reports.
- Provide market feedback to management team to optimize sales strategy and positioning.
- 10+ years of experience in consulting firm, Onshore/Offshore sales model
- Proven track record of success selling/ closing deals with clients in Media & Entertainment industries
- Ability to generate own leads
- Strong domain expertise in managing Sales of Digital services and solutions in Media / Broadcast industry
- Strong understanding of solutions in OTT, AdTech, CMS, Mobile, Advertising & BI Analytics solutions to Media
- Comfortable and confident calling at C level executives at target companies
- provided by Dice