Job Title: Robotic Process Automation Developer
Location: Sacramento, CA (Remote)
- Develop deep expertise of Client's internal and .-facing technology product lines
- Any RPA development experience using UiPath Anywhere will be a huge plus. Software development experience with any combination of Python, Java, .Net, Database (SQL), Angular, React, etc. will work
- Proficiency with scripting tools such as PowerShell, Unix sh, windows batch or similar
- RPA Technologies such as - Web Recorder, E-mail Automation, Error Handling, Image Recognition, Screen Capture, Variable operation, XML, Window Action, Object Cloning, and Microsoft Excel processing
- Integration technologies REST, JSON, XML, SOAP and/or Web Services (WS-*)
- Strong experience in working on Robotic Process Automation tools(Automation Anywhere).
- Need to be Proficient in SQL database.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Bachelor's in Computer Science Engineering, Statistics/Mathematics, Analytics, Logistics/Supply Chain, or Business.
- Intermediate knowledge of Finance and Operational processes across various industries
- provided by Dice