Position: ERP Project Manager
Duration: 6-9 Months Contract
- Manages day-to-day activities of the ERP Implementation to ensure goals and requirements are met.
- Prepare and facilitate Steering Committee presentations
- Chairs weekly Core Team and monthly Operating Committee meetings to review progress with key constituents.
- Ad-hoc presentations for the business as needed
- Assigns, schedules, and monitors project work to ensure progress is within specified guidelines, requirements, completed on time and within budget.
- Works directly with Business users and IT to support and troubleshoot Fusion applications to ensure a positive and consistent user experience.
- Ensures effective management of project resources by coordinating, maintaining, forecasting, and managing project.
- Act as a liaison between business and IT teams to ensure that the business requirements are completely met by the proposed solutions.
- Demonstrates managerial initiative in identifying and mitigating potential risks and manage risk mitigation plans in close collaboration with Business and IT Leadership
- Develop and maintain key project governance documentation to ensure the proper amount of structure is applied to enable project success.
- Oversee the technical aspects of initiatives by interacting closely with highly skilled IT team members, including business analysts, developers, SMEs, consultants, etc.
- Directly manages all aspects of the project lifecycle and works with matrix IT partners to oversee all SDLC phases of the ERP project.
- Defines and tracks project milestones while developing, maintaining, and reporting on an overall integrated delivery plan to ensure commitments are achieved within agreed on time, cost, and quality parameters.
- Validates financial forecasts and provides on-going reconciliation of resources and other related project expenditures;
- Develops communication plans and interfaces to execute on responsibilities.
- Serves as a subject matter expert in routinely briefing key stakeholders on different aspects of ERP Project.
- Represents the project in various project governance and inter-department forums.
- Develops the integrated project plan, resource plan, contingency plan, and related project management artifacts.
- Performs other related duties as assigned or directed.
- Minimum of five years in a project manager role successfully managing large scale, multi-module ERP implementations
- Bachelors Degree or 10+ years of related industry experience
- Experience working in a Consulting Company or equivalent and delivering multiple ERP projects simultaneously
- Excellent problem-solving and critical-thinking skills
- Exemplary core project management skills including multiple aspects of the Project Management Institute's (PMI) Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK).
- Extensive knowledge and expertise in the use of project management and Systems Development Life Cycle (SDLC) methodologies and tools.
- Demonstrated ability to drive the decisions that enable the project team to meet critical milestones.
- Demonstrated, applied experience establishing and delivering complex projects.
- Proven ability to quickly earn the trust of sponsors and key stakeholders; mobilize and motivate teams; set direction and approach; resolve conflict; deliver tough messages with grace; execute with limited information and ambiguity.
- Ability to navigate a highly matrixed organization effectively.
- Sound business and technical acumen.
- Focused and versatile team player that is comfortable under pressure.
- Ability to remove barriers and enable teams to complete their objectives.
- PMP certification a plus
- provided by Dice